Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2012

champion nba jersey At this moment

he master, I am God!
, My spirit is full of the oppressive atmosphere, full of resentment, murderous, but my consciousness, but it is very clear, the slightest interference spirit is dominated by the will, it will never change, as a body, I fact, this awareness,champion nba jersey!
A lot of people are thinking, what I? What am I? ...... I is consciousness, I was the one who represents my thoughts, my awareness of thinking, only this awareness is the true, As for the physical, mental, and that are just shell it is not really me!
Three souls and six soul of the Chinese people say, in fact, consciousness, consciousness is constituted by these elements, an awareness on behalf of a person! Consciousness dominate all human thought, action!
At this moment, my body's small universe, the universe vitro full integration as a whole, is called Heaven's supreme realm it, but I know that in this realm, I just just getting started but may deal with the Diablo is no problem, but ...... realm is concerned, I was only just entered the threshold of the universe.
Looked at the front look of fear Diablo, I was not satisfied nodded his head, if I want these shower of blood, can be infinitely short time, completely translate it into a pool of bloody water, become my huge universe point energy, when the energy reached a certain level in my little universe, my level will again become high up!
Ago, I was practicing accommodate their own energy, and then practice how to borrow strength between heaven and earth, and I want to practice my little univers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen